The first PITH Conference was held in 2009 in Petaling Jaya Gospel Hall, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with the theme: “Count Me In! Partners in the Harvest”. The conference received the endorsement and support of the Klang Valley Assembly Elders’ Committee (KVAEC), and the Christian Brethren Secretariat of Malaysia (CBSM). And we also are associated with IBCM (International Brethren Conference on Mission). About 250 delegates from 16 countries attended this conference. Delegates were blessed. They agreed to continue the conference and to keep the name as “Partners in the Harvest”. The 2nd PITH Conference was held in Philippines in 2013 with the theme “Pass It On” and was attended by 214 delegates.
Local churches planting and multiplying churches across Asia, in fulfilling the Great Commission.
To inspire and encourage churches to partner in prayer, disciple-making and church multiplication
- The urgency in the proclamation of the Gospel and the completion of the Great Commission.
- The essentials of partnership and networking among local churches, with mission agencies to work hand in hand to recover disciple-making within the local church.
- The heart of church multiplication is the making of disciples who will make disciples.
- The priesthood of all believers – raising both full time workers as well as marketplace leaders to mutually make disciples who make disciples.
- The need for intensive prayer.